Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) announced the latest Manitoba PNP draw on February 09, 2023. They issued the total 308 invitations to eligible candidates to apply for permanent residency.
In Skilled Worker stream, 221 invitations sent to eligible applicants. The cut-off score was 720. It is just decreased by 6 points than previous Manitoba draws of skilled worker stream.
Under International Education Stream, 55 invitations issued to eligible candidates. In Skilled Worker Overseas Stream, 33 invitations sent to those applicants who directly applied under Strategic Recruitment Initiative. The cut-off score was 709.
Moreover, in the latest Manitoba PNP draw 33 invitations sent to those candidates who have valid express entry profile number and job seeker validation code.
Requirements for Skilled Worker Stream
There are a certain eligibility requirements that you need to fulfill before applying under skilled worker stream of Manitoba PNP.
Temporary foreign workers can apply under this stream if they are eligible. Now, we discuss about the documents that needed to apply the Manitoba PNP (MPNP).
Applicants must have:
- Job letter from the employer
- valid work permit
- Job letter from those employer where you worked 1 year full-time
- shows the settlement plan in Manitoba
- Job letter contains the wage, job title, position details and company name
- Stronger ties to Manitoba than any other Canadian province
- Able to speak english or french
Leave a Reply